Ambition Theory partnered with the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) on Building Better: Women In Construction Study. Many Women In Construction initiatives celebrate the contributions of women in the industry, which is important. This session aims to take things a step further–we’re focused on ways to take action and drive real change. Tim Taylor, the Director of Research for NCCER dives into the results of the study.
The 2023 Building Better: Women In Construction report is out now! Get your copy today.
- Explore and examine the results of our study
- Hear the experiences of real women working in construction
- Provide tangible steps individuals and organizations can take immediately
- Download the Building Better Report https://ambitiontheory.com/building-better-report/
- National Center for Construction Education and Research https://www.nccer.org/
- Watch the full recording: How Men And Women Can Create Opportunities Together https://ambitiontheory.com/together/
- Book a Call with us at https://www.ambitiontheory.com/bookacall
- Leadership Accelerator Program Details: https://ambitiontheory.com/lap
Connect on LinkedIn:
- Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
- Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
- NCCER https://www.linkedin.com/company/nccer/
- Tim Taylor https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-taylor-1b5819231/
Special Thanks to Lucinda Dykens of Coastal Virtual Solutions for editing this episode.