Kathryn Coulter works as a control specialist on new installations and upgrades of automation equipment. She was the only woman in her department for many years, but that has recently changed.
- The challenges Kathryn faced when pursuing an apprenticeship straight out of high school.
- How persevering and not giving up on her dream led to her eventually becoming an electrician and even better opportunities for career advancement
- Why relationships matter
- What it means to be a leader
- What it was like for her to have a woman manager after 15 years of being the only woman on the team.
- Watch the full recording: How Men And Women Can Create Opportunities Together https://ambitiontheory.com/together/
- Book a Call with us at https://www.ambitiontheory.com/bookacall
- Leadership Accelerator Program Details: https://ambitiontheory.com/lap
Connect on LinkedIn
- Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
- Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
- Kathryn Coulter https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-coulter-b560b654/
Special Thanks to Lucinda Dykens of Coastal Virtual Solutions for editing this episode.