I want to say thank you so much to Lisa and Laura for getting out of their comfort zones and coming on the podcast.
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- How to use your voice to bring value to your company
- Why delegating tasks that you’re really good at is what’s required to get you to your next level of leadership.
- The importance of networking within your own company and how to do it authentically.
- Free Report: Imposter Syndrome, If You’re a Woman in Construction, It’s Not All in Your Head http://ambitiontheory.com/imposter/
- Watch the Webinar: Gold Seal Certification And Women in Construction https://ambitiontheory.com/gold-seal-cert/
- Listen to the podcast interview with Jeremy Tucker https://ambitiontheory.com/how-men-are-learning-to-be-allies-for-women-in-construction/
- Lindsay Construction https://lindsayconstruction.ca/
Connect on LinkedIn
- Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
- Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
- Laura Hynes https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-hynes-1982062a/
- Lisa Fougere https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-fougere-019443100/