Tonia Rivers is a military spouse and mother of three with seventeen years of experience in the construction industry. She is the founder and executive director of the nonprofit Mothers in Construction, which is committed to elevating the voice of mothers in the industry. Tonia is also the owner and president of WLS Construction Consultants LLC, a construction consulting firm that provides mentorship and training to young professionals and small and disadvantaged business entities.
- The challenges of being a mother in the construction industry.
- How companies can accommodate working mothers.
- The unique skills that mothers bring to the table contribute to the success of everyone.
- Mothers In Construction https://www.mothersincon.org/
- Watch the full recording: How Men And Women Can Create Opportunities Together https://ambitiontheory.com/together/
- Book a Call with us at https://www.ambitiontheory.com/bookacall
- Leadership Accelerator Program Details: https://ambitiontheory.com/lap
Connect on LinkedIn
- Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
- Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
- Mothers In Construction https://www.linkedin.com/company/mothers-in-construction/
- Tonia Rivers https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonia-rivers/
Special Thanks to Lucinda Dykens of Coastal Virtual Solutions for editing this episode.