Emily Soloby, the founder of Juno Jones, has been on a mission to help women from the beginning of her career. In 2009, she and her husband Ryan took over a small truck and heavy equipment safety training firm, which she has helped grow into a national business. During her years there, she noticed the footwear problem—there wasn’t any! Determined to create safety boots that she’d actually want to wear, Emily assembled a powerhouse team of designers, consultants, and industry experts to bring Juno Jones to life.
- Why having shoes that fit is important to have a sense of belonging.
- How Juno Jones got off the ground
- Hear stories of the incredible women who wear Juno Jones Safety Boots.
- Buy Juno Jones Safety Boots: https://junojonesshoes.com/
- Hazard Girls Podcast https://junojonesshoes.com/pages/hazard-girls
- Watch the full recording: How Men And Women Can Create Opportunities Together https://ambitiontheory.com/together/
- Book a Call with us at https://www.ambitiontheory.com/bookacall
- Leadership Accelerator Program Details: https://ambitiontheory.com/lap
Connect on LinkedIn:
- Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
- Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
- Juno Jones https://www.linkedin.com/company/juno-jones/
- Emily Soloby https://www.linkedin.com/in/emilysoloby/
Special Thanks to Lucinda Dykens of Coastal Virtual Solutions for editing this episode.