Marius Tawembe is a strategic, charismatic, and results-driven construction management professional with a proven ability to build strong, effective teams and inspire people to be better and make a difference.
- Marius’s strategy for building and developing high-performing teams and the skills he looks for when hiring.
- How to leverage people’s strengths beyond their technical abilities.
- Why emotional intelligence is the skill you need to develop if you want to rise to a leadership role.
- Watch the full recording: How Men And Women Can Create Opportunities Together https://ambitiontheory.com/together/
- Book a Call with us at https://www.ambitiontheory.com/bookacall
- Leadership Accelerator Program Details: https://ambitiontheory.com/lap
- The Life Coach School Podcast With Brooke Castillo https://thelifecoachschool.com/podcast/
Connect on LinkedIn:
- Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
- Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
- Marius Tawembe https://www.linkedin.com/in/marius-tawembe-ab858a17/
Special Thanks to Lucinda Dykens of Coastal Virtual Solutions for editing this episode.