Kathryn Hart guides others to pursue fulfilling and intentional career paths within the architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry. As founder and host at Space to Build, she advises others on navigating their roles on and off-site, leads community discussions on the real questions women have in our industry, and shares honest dialogue with women in roles across the industry.
- The value that younger millennials and Gen Z bring to the construction industry.
- How you can connect and build relationships in unconventional ways.
- The unfortunate truth is that women don’t always support other women.
- Space To Build https://spacetobuild.co/
- Watch the full recording: How Men And Women Can Create Opportunities Together https://ambitiontheory.com/together/
- Book a Call with us at https://www.ambitiontheory.com/bookacall
- Leadership Accelerator Program Details: https://ambitiontheory.com/lap
Connect on LinkedIn:
- Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
- Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
- Space To Build https://www.linkedin.com/company/spacetobuild/
- Kathryn Hart https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-hart/
Special Thanks to Lucinda Dykens of Coastal Virtual Solutions for editing this episode.