Myrna Layton and Chelcea Driscoll are both safety professionals who participated in Ambition Theory’s Leadership Accelerator Program. In this conversation, we talk about the difference between enforcing safety and building a safety culture.
- Using influence over enforcement to promote a safety culture.
- Why networking and relationship building is important and how to get started.
- What can happen when you get out of your comfort zone.
- Focusing on transformational leadership abilities can help you stand out and get noticed.
- Watch the full recording: How Men And Women Can Create Opportunities Together https://ambitiontheory.com/together/
- Book a Call with us at https://www.ambitiontheory.com/bookacall
- Leadership Accelerator Program Details: https://ambitiontheory.com/lap
Connect on LinkedIn
- Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
- Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
- Chelcea Driscoll https://www.linkedin.com/in/chelcea-driscoll-b084bb61/
- Myrna Layton https://www.linkedin.com/in/myrna-layton-03b9242a/
Special Thanks to Lucinda Dykens of Coastal Virtual Solutions for editing this episode.