Years of experience and technical knowledge are highly valued in the construction industry, and today we share a different perspective. Phil Diochon and Jill Tremblay from Verge Technologies talk about how they learned about the industry and grew the company by relying on their transformational leadership skills.
- How you can learn about the industry quickly.
- They are leveraging communication to build morale and strengthen relationships with their clients.
- Having confidence in your leadership abilities can help you figure out any challenge.
- Free Report: Imposter Syndrome, If You’re a Woman in Construction, It’s Not All in Your Head http://ambitiontheory.ca/imposter/
- Watch the Webinar: Gold Seal Certification And Women in Construction https://ambitiontheory.ca/gold-seal-cert/
Connect on LinkedIn
- Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
- Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
- Verge Technologies https://www.linkedin.com/company/verge-tech/
- Jill Tremblay https://www.linkedin.com/in/jill-tremblay-466690b9/
- Phil Diochon https://www.linkedin.com/in/phildiochon/