Alexis Clark is the Anchor Business Unit Manager at Hilti North America and is extremely passionate about her work. We talked about the distinct culture at Hilti and what happens when you are a fit and when you aren’t. We also discussed what demonstrating courage in the workplace looks like and how it can lead to exponential growth for companies and your career.
– What onboarding for culture looks like at Hilti.
– What it looks like to be courageous at work.
– Finding a company with the right cultural fit for you can supercharge your career.
– Free Report: Imposter Syndrome, If You’re a Woman in Construction, It’s Not – All in Your Head http://ambitiontheory.ca/imposter/
– Watch the Webinar: Gold Seal Certification And Women in Construction https://ambitiontheory.ca/gold-seal-cert/
– Hilti https://www.hilti.com/
Connect on LinkedIn
– Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
– Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
– Alexis Clark https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexisaclark/