The priority for most construction companies today is retention. Susan McCutchan and Nadia Fratantonio from Pomerleau Construction talked about how the transformational approach to leadership is an extremely effective way to attract and retain top talent. It encourages people to be authentic at work, and it allows you to uncover talents on your team. It makes people want to work with you and stay at the company.
- How to leverage people’s unconventional talents to bring more value to your team.
- Why cultural fit is more important than technical skills if you want to attract and retain the best talent.
- How to be more authentic at work and encourage your team to do the same.
- How to build up your team’s technical skills to ensure you can deliver with excellence.
- Free Report: Imposter Syndrome, If You’re a Woman in Construction, It’s Not All in Your Head http://ambitiontheory.ca/imposter/
- Watch the Webinar: Gold Seal Certification And Women in Construction https://ambitiontheory.ca/gold-seal-cert/
- Ambition Theory: Women in Construction Podcast: Transformational Leadership https://ambitiontheory.ca/transformational-leadership-part-1-why-the-industry-needs-this-skillset/
- Pomerleau https://pomerleau.ca/
Connect on LinkedIn