Both parents are in leadership roles; they love their careers, have kids, and have a strong marriage. You’ve probably seen people like this and wonder how they do it all. In this episode, we interviewed Dr. Vanessa and Pat Sweet, who have been redefining gender roles as professionals and parents since they started dating in university.
This was recorded live as part of our 2021 International Women’s Day series called Rising to the Challenge: Taking on the social norms and stereotypes that impede careers and business.
● Pat and Vanessa shared the process that allowed them to rise to leadership while navigating multiple moves.
● How to align your personal values so you can rise faster professionally.
● The process they go through as a family to make big decisions.
● Free Report: Imposter Syndrome, If you’re a Woman in Construction it’s Not All in Your Head https://ambitiontheory.com/imposter/
● Watch the Webinar: Gold Seal Certification And Women in Construction https://ambitiontheory.com/gold-seal-cert/
● Engineering and Leadership: https://www.engineeringandleadership.com/
Connect on LinkedIn
● Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
● Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
● Dr. Vanessa Sweet https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanessa-sweet-78a524bb/
● Pat Sweet https://www.linkedin.com/in/patricksweet/