Whenever we speak to men who want to be better allies in the workplace, they’re often unsure about what they can do to help. David Smith and Brad Johnson are the co-authors of the books Athena Rising: How And Why Men Should Mentor Women and Good Guys: How Men Can Be Better Allies For Women In The Workplace.
- The barriers women face on the path to leadership include the double bind and the prove-it-again bias.
- Why sponsorship is one of the best tools for allies and how to start sponsoring women today.
- How to speak up when somebody says something inappropriate in a professional setting.
- Watch the full recording: How Men And Women Can Create Opportunities Together https://ambitiontheory.com/together/
- Book a Call with us at https://www.ambitiontheory.com/bookacall
- Leadership Accelerator Program Details: https://ambitiontheory.com/lap
- Get the Book: Good Guys: How Men Can Be Better Allies For Women In The Workplace https://www.workplaceallies.com/
Connect on LinkedIn
- Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
- Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
- David Smith https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidgsmithphd/
- Brad Johnson https://www.linkedin.com/in/wbradjohnson/
Special Thanks to Lucinda Dykens of Coastal Virtual Solutions for editing this episode.