Natalie Doyle Oldfield is on a mission to help business owners and leaders grow their companies by building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
Natalie works with leaders, project managers, technical professionals to build relationships that solve problems, build businesses, and earn higher revenues. Natalie’s book: The Power of Trust, How Companies Build, Manage, and Protect It helps leaders understand the fundamentals of building relational skills. In addition, Natalie is the founder of Success Through Trust, an education and consulting company for business owners.
● How to gauge trust levels
● What to do during uncertainty and supply chain disruptions
● Why technical excellence may not indicate leadership readiness
● When mistakes build engagement and relationships
● Business Survey Results for Profitability: https://immediac.blob.core.windows.net/successthroughtrust/pdf/SuccessThroughTrustNewsReleaseBusinessSurveyResultsAreInFeb17,2021.pdf
● What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful by Marshall Goldsmith https://marshallgoldsmith.com/product/book-2/
● Free Report: Imposter Syndrome, If you’re a Woman in Construction it’s Not All in Your Head http://ambitiontheory.com/imposter/
● Watch the Webinar: Gold Seal Certification And Women in Construction https://ambitiontheory.com/gold-seal-cert/
Connect on LinkedIn
● Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
● Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
● Natalie Doyle Oldfield linkedin.com/in/nataliedoyleoldfield