Lynn Walsh and Melanie Pinto work at PCL, Lynn as a Project Manager, and Melanie as an Estimator. They shared how they could level up their leadership by making small changes that lead to a big impact.
- Why keeping your head up and connecting with people is critical if you want to rise to leadership and how to stop working with your head down.
- How delegating tasks to others can build trust and improve morale on your team.
- Why focusing on your behaviour instead of your technical skills can accelerate your path to leadership.
- Free Report: Imposter Syndrome, If You’re a Woman in Construction, It’s Not All in Your Head http://ambitiontheory.com/imposter/
- Watch the Webinar: Gold Seal Certification And Women in Construction https://ambitiontheory.com/gold-seal-cert/
Connect on LinkedIn