Welcome to the Canadian Women in Construction 2021 National Survey!
We are excited to bring together Canadian women in construction to ask them the questions they rarely get asked. Very little is known and understood about the woman who make their careers in the Canadian construction industry.
Your responses to the survey will be invaluable to capturing the experiences, challenges, successes, goals, safety and personal lives of women in construction and using that information to identify and advise on priority issues that require attention in the industry to create fair and equitable employment and workplace environments.
Through this Survey we want to offer Canadian Women in Construction:
- An outlet to be heard and know that Ambition Theory is listening.
- A safe space to tell us about themselves as a “whole person” so that we understand what you need most to build your career in the industry.
- The ability to comment on the industry assumptions, stereotypes, policies and programs that impact women.
We can’t do this without you!
What Can You Win?
As a thank you for your participation, we offering you the chance to win Survey Prize Pack valued at $1400 CAD!
A $300 CAD gift certificate courtesy of Dovetail Workwear Canada
Two, one-hour professional coaching sessions courtesy of Ambition Theory Inc., valued at $800
Three months of Ambition Theory membership, valued at $300
Please note that while we encourage all respondents to participate in the survey, in order to qualify your entry into the random draw for the Survey Prize Pack and become an eligible contestant you must:
- Reside in Canada*
- Be 18 years of age
- Identify as female
- Currently work in the Canadian construction industry
- Complete and submit the full survey
- Provide a valid email address where you can be contacted
*Unfortunately, contest is not open to residents of Quebec
For more information see the full Contest Rules