She shared what it was like to take this program, how she could implement what she learned, and the impact she has in her company, leading her direct reports and managing up.
My favorite part of this interview was seeing the real-life case study of what happens when you lean into your transformational leadership skills. I want to say thank you so much to Nicole for getting out of her comfort zone and coming on the podcast.
● What kind of feedback to give
● How to fuel days with personal ambition for personal and corporate growth
● Why sponsorship–not mentorship–transforms lives and careers
● Free Report: Imposter Syndrome, If You’re a Woman in Construction, It’s Not All in Your Head http://ambitiontheory.com/imposter/
● Watch the Webinar: Gold Seal Certification And Women in Construction https://ambitiontheory.com/gold-seal-cert/
● Marcus Buckingham’s Harvard Business Reviewarticle: “Designing Work that People Love” https://hbr.org/2022/05/designing-work-that-people-love
Connect on LinkedIn
● Ambition Theory https://www.linkedin.com/company/ambition-theory/
● Andrea Janzen https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreajanzen/
● Nicole Tanel https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-tanel-312b0a37
● PCL https://www.pcl.com/